Saturday, January 12, 2008

and the Fun Continues!



As I sit down to write this, Daddy and Maya are playing an endless game of "chase" and "hide and seek". I just wanted to write a few things before our day really gets started. Last night I made eggplant soup and when it cooled off, I put some in the blender and pureed some for Maya! She loved it. So this morning I took a large portion of it and blended more. She's been able to eat feed herself crackers, cereal, and certain fruits with ease, but this is the first time she's eaten a whole meal made of what I've made instead of her bland baby-food- which I think is totally groovy.


I am getting side tracked by the game Daddy and Maya are playing, Maya is getting pretty worn out. . . she just lays on the floor to take breaks and catch her breath. Once she catches her breath, she's back off! Cute!

No comments: